Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Did It!

Woot! Woot! I am now a registered domain name owner! I have a business name! YAY! Now for a website...Babysteps & Money, that's all I need. All in time. After all, I've only been thinking about doing this for over a year. Bad Me!

In other news, I introduced the SO to Pinterest the other day. For about an hour after that all I heard was 'OMG! That is SO Cool! They are so smart!'
It was actually pretty funny. And I got a bunch more stuff on my decorating & baking boards.

Other news: "Hi" out there! Sorry this is so me-centric...and I don't expect you to come back (although you're more than welcome if you do!) I've been the clicker-through on other people's blogs. I completely get it.

There's a story tickling around in my brain somewhere...there's a man named Kimlet, or something close to that. See what happens!

I don't dare say "I'm going to try to update this more often", that seems to be the death of many blogs...so, maybe once or twice a month would be nice. Although I seem to be an overachiever, so it may end up being more.

I can both point and curl my tongue, although pointing it takes a lot of effort. How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment